Article: UEE and Nana, two acting-dols in one group
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+814, -34] So surprised at how not awkward Nana is, she's actually good
2. [+759, -52] I think Nana's the better actor
3. [+615, -32] I was surprised when I found out this was Nana's first time acting. She's not awkward at all, I automatically assumed she had other acting experience... Time will tell but I think Nana has the better future in acting than UEE.
4. [+49, -0] Honestly, Nana is a hundred thousand times better at acting than Soshi's Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung
5. [+40, -1] Nana's visuals and acting skills are both better than UEE's... UEE messed her face up and her acting style is basically opening up her eyes super round and big and her pronunciation is too hard too. She's good at crying scenes... but crying scenes isn't all there is to acting. Maybe Nana's character just fits her better but her acting is a lot more natural.
6. [+33, -1] If Nana keeps this up, she's going to have a better career in acting than UEE
7. [+30, -0] Nana is really good. I used to think she resembled Lee Jong Suk too much before but now she just looks pretty to me
8. [+29, -1] I've realized through Nana that acting isn't about how you look or your skills but how you pronounce your words. I'm personally a Seolhyun fan but I never want her to go into acting, especially with what I saw with 'Orange Maramalade'. If you don't fix your poor pronunciation in your first drama, it usually ends up following you for life. Nana has good pronunciation and I can see a future in acting for her.
9. [+25, -2] UEE's been acting for such a long time and landing expensive lead roles but Nana's the better actor. Ironic because Nana has had the longer singing career if you consider After School + Orange Caramel promos too..
10. [+22, -0] I kept thinking she looked like Nana while watching 'The Good Wife' but kept telling myself "no way Nana's this good at acting, it can't be her? or is it? is it someone else?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ proves how scary stereotypes can be