Article: [Exclusive] Kim Woo Bin, "I'm sorry that the drama isn't living up to expectations and that my character isn't bright"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+482, -76] Kim Woo Bin is doing alright but his competing drama 'W' is just so fresh. I find myself watching episodes twice over. It's the first time I've seen a drama where I can't predict what's going to happen next.
2. [+407, -65] Aigoo, seems like he's been emotionally suffering for it.. ㅜㅜ
3. [+529, -113] 'W' took a lot of his viewer ratings away but 'Uncontrollably Fond' was never a drama that was meant to do well anyway. The drama itself is so boring... I don't know why KBS hyped it up so hard from the beginning of the year.
4. [+322, -61] The drama is barely 10 episodes in and the plot is so... I guess he read all the bad articles about it too
5. [+137, -33] Scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee isn't what she used to be. Her writing isn't as good as 'I'm Sorry I Love You' was. Her weekend drama with Lee Seo Jin and Kim Sun Hee was a flop too and this one is heading that way as well.
6. [+52, -11] Lee Kyung Hee's dramas have always been depressing though
7. [+38, -6] Well the drama isn't over yet, and not every drama you do has to be successful. It's more important to show variety as an actor.
8. [+60, -17] I don't know why they invested so much in pre-recording this drama. The scarves and all is so hot to watch in the summer, where did the 10 billion won investment go to?