Article: Kim Hyun Joong's father, "Wife wrote three suicide notes, it was a hellish time for us"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,166, -77] It's your crime for raising your son the way you did
2. [+1,012, -43] It was a mud slinging lawsuit overall. He lost his image on top of all that cash she ripped out of him while the woman went through with giving birth just to rip cash out of him. A fight between a kkot-baem and a thug.
3. [+729, -30] No point in worrying for celebrities
4. [+111, -10] It was confirmed true that he beat her and broke her rib, and that he denied the child being his after he got her pregnant even though the child was indeed his. Don't think you can cosplay as the victim just because you won a civil suit, which anyone can win easily with an expensive lawyer
5. [+95, -14] If she wrote three suicide notes and never went through with it, she's never going to do it. The ones who truly go through with suicide are the ones who kill themselves without leaving any kind of letter like that. The fact that she wrote three and never went through with it means she knows how important her life is
6. [+86, -4] Well it's not like you're the victim in this situation, are you?
7. [+73, -4] Kim Hyun Joong is just as in the wrong so his father has no right to be giving interviews acting like the victim like this. Just stay quiet.
8. [+68, -5] Let me just ask the father one thing... do you beat your wife too?
9. [+51, -5] Ajusshi, listen up. Your son is just as much of an irresponsible ba$tard!
10. [+48, -5] Don't try to gain sympathy. The responsibility is on you for raising your son incorrectly.
11. [+45, -3] Just because your wife wanted to commit suicide doesn't mean your son is innocent. He beat her, and that's a huge crime in itself.
12. [+42, -4] He still seems to think his son has done nothing wrong;;;