Article: "Chic or cutie" miss A's Jia jokes around in selcas
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+483, -64] So did you have fun spending the money Suzy made you? Do some work of your own if you have any shame, and if no jobs want you, then at least play slave to Suzy
2. [+391, -14] She's friends with Kris. Birds of a feather... just another Chinese
3. [+363, -18] Chinese
4. [+44, -3] Don't want to see Chinese singers in the Korean industry anymore. Victoria, Fei, Cao Lu... After seeing their stance on the South China Sea issue, I've realized they're all weird in the head.
5. [+36, -0] Her image is tarnished... but it's understandable because it's not like she's done anything for herself, and it doesn't look like she wants to put in any effort at all either.
6. [+33, -0] She spent all the money Suzy made her on parties and luxury goods to show off on SNS, and then unfollowed Suzy
7. [+28, -2] How about you go back to your country, yeah??
8. [+27, -1] I don't know... I never really liked Min and Jia from the start
9. [+27, -0] She already left Korea, she's in China right now. She's already contracted with a Chinese agency too so why are you guys telling her to leave the country ㅋㅋ she's already made enough money to probably never have to come back to Korea, and her agency in China is decent too
10. [+19, -0] Jia is no longer a Korean celebrity. She's no longer a Korean singer or under a Korean agency, so why are journalists bringing over her Weibo post that she posted in Chinese and giving her attention? She's always the one who only cared for her Chinese fans while promoting in Korea