Article: '10 years since debut' Hyuna, "I'll still only be 35 years old even in 10 years, haha"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,058, -151] She's 10 years since her debut and it's amazing how her skills still haven't improved..
2. [+954, -110] Everything about her is great but she's a singer and the one thing that you need, she lacks. Her voice is such a deal breaker... that's her biggest problem.
3. [+549, -187] If this were the eighties, she'd be stuck being a back dancer to a singer like Lovelyz's Kei...
4. [+40, -6] She has a great body, tons of star potential, but her voice sounds like a mosquito...
5. [+36, -4] I bet even when she's 35 years old, her singing skills will remain the same~ People don't like Hyuna as a singer but for her sexy image as a star.
6. [+30, -9] She's quite the positive thinker
7. [+24, -6] Lee Hyori is above her in terms of singing, performance, and variety skills. Once Hyuna hits 30, I reckon she won't really have a clear position as a celebrity.
8. [+21, -1] Even if she's only 35 in 10 years, it's going to be harder for her to remain relevant if her singing skills remain the same
9. [+16, -0] Considering that this is her first album since 4minute's disbandment, you'd think that she'd put more thought into it;; but her song is so trash;;
10. [+16, -0] Her new song is so bad, I thought my ears were going to rip... Her previous songs were at least decent enough to listen to, this one's just bad.
11. [+9, -0] I bet she would've improved by now if she had taken consistent vocal lessons over the past 10 years
12. [+9, -0] You'd think that if you were 10 years in, you'd at least want to start being able to sing well or improve