Article: Girl group under controversy for shooting MV at a natural monument "Didn't move an inch even when given a warning"
Source: Seoul Econ via Nate
1. [+1,292, -13] Cosmic Girls
2. [+1,053, -11] Another article said that it was Cosmic Girls, I wonder why this one left that out
3. [+1,048, -15] Cosmic Girls' concept seems to be andromeda
4. [+110, -3] If they didn't move even after a warning announcement was given, then you should've grabbed them all by the hair and dragged them out. There's a reason these locations are registered as natural monuments, because they're meant to be protected.
5. [+86, -4] Obviously the Cosmic Girls aren't at fault but their agency and the director of their MV. And if they were told not to film there, they should've left. Who do they think they are to be messing up a natural monument?
6. [+55, -3] Did they throw their respect into the cosmos?
7. [+45, -0] Cosmic Girls? There's a dumb girl group named that? Their agency is an even bigger problem, get rid of them
8. [+36, -2] Only a rookie and already doing things that will get them hated..
9. [+34, -3] They're SISTAR's agency kids ㅋㅋ ugly
10. [+32, -1] The director must be an idiot. I don't know who Cosmic Girls are but they're going to get a ton of hate over this because of him.
Article: Cosmic Girls rep, "We apologize for the controversy... we will be editing out all that we filmed there"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+290, -14] 1N2D filmed there too after getting permission because you are allowed to film there with permission. Glad that Cosmic Girls gave fast feedback.
2. [+296, -22] It was a miscommunication with some volunteers. They got permission to film -> some volunteers didn't know and called the police -> they stopped filming -> worked out another film date... I think journalists didn't find out what really happened when they initially reported it.
3. [+248, -11] A lot of other movies have filmed there. It's just a controversy that happened because of miscommunication.
4. [+212, -11] I guess the journalists messed up on this one
5. [+28, -3] So they did get permission. Seems journalists got hyped up thinking they snuck in to film or something. How're journalists going to recover Cosmic Girls' image when their misreport dropped it to the floor?
1. [+890, -26] Editing those scenes out of your music video isn't what's important. Them filming there could've already brought harm to the natural environment. They should be coming up with a solution on how they're going to handle the consequences of their actions. They kept filming despite being warned several times not to and now they're like "fine we'll delete it" and think that's that?
2. [+658, -19] Why couldn't they just stop filming when they were asked to the first time. Sure you or the rest of us are going to be gone from this earth some day but natural monuments like that need to be preserved for future generations. Just because you're editing out scenes from your music video doesn't turn back the natural environment to how it was before you began filming there. So dense...
3. [+492, -31] And this is why a group like you will forever remain a nugu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ