Article: American media praises, "CL's American advancement single is A-tier... she shines like gold"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+529, -61] Okay, media play
2. [+475, -45] OSEN is honestly so bad... The song isn't even on the top 100 main chart so stop with the media play
3. [+406, -37] Is this a joke
4. [+35, -5] She's a Korean who wants so badly to be a western white person
5. [+33, -5] My vote goes to the debut failing. Media play won't get you far in America. And it's not like she has a huge fandom there either... She's a singer with exaggerated skills.
6. [+27, -7] YG media played her so hard when 2NE1 first debuted as being super talented but is anyone really foolish enough to think that her rap skills have any competitive viability in America? Tsk tsk tsk.
7. [+20, -1] No one cares unless it's on the Billboard main chart. Even Koreans only look at the combined chart on Melon. Who even bothers looking at the social or J-Pop charts?
8. [+17, -1] What praise is she getting? Even Americans are mocking her for copying black culture without understanding it
9. [+17, -3] Okay OSEN
10. [+11, -1] If she really was popular, she would've gotten into America's top 100 iTunes chart.... but no news of that ^^