Article: Chinese director, "Korean celebrities make unreasonable requests"... supports restriction on Hallyu
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,202, -10] Then come and take all of the Chinese celebrities in our country too
2. [+943, -13] Yeah, I'm sure you guys will be really happy when can't export your food anymore~
3. [+737, -9] We get it, stop whining...
4. [+40, -6] I mean he's not wrong... how can you demand a hundred million won an episode???? Put most of these entertaining clowns in an office job and they'd barely be able to make 30 million won a year. These stars think they can make so much easy money... Cut down on how much stars are paid in Korea too. Makes no sense that they're paid so much that their own staff can't get paid.
5. [+30, -0] Yeah well your Chinese stars are known as traitors
6. [+24, -1] As a country with the largest population in the world, isn't it embarrassing that you don't have enough talent out of that many people that you have to bring in stars from another country? Shouldn't you be paying them more and giving them more respect if so? Why would you expect foreign stars to come work in your country for pennies? Just stick to your own tacky celebrities if you don't want to pay up for ours.
7. [+20, -1] I think this is a good opportunity for us to cut back on our dependence on China too
8. [+18, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ This is getting worse for Cao Lu, Victoria, and Fei's image
9. [+18, -2] Can you guys let Hong Soo Ah stay at least. She completely overhauled her entire face to look more Chinese for you guys.
10. [+17, -0] Think of this as a marriage... if your conditions aren't being met, then why not go your separate ways? Clearly China and Korea's working conditions aren't being met so stop working together. Not like any of the Korean directors who've collaborated with Chinese movies and dramas have ever come out with content that wasn't tacky...