Article: Boycotts expand for Sulli's lolita controversy
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+1,551, -57] Our country still doesn't realize how big of a problem lolita is. While we're quick to get angry over child sex crimes and criminals like Jo Do Soon, we still allow pictures with concepts like this to be taken.
2. [+1,425, -61] Lolita is a crime and it should be punished. Restrictions need to be placed.
3. [+1,330, -47] Lolita is not a personal preference but a crime. There are so many child sex crimes already, you can't possibly think this picture is okay. The only ones made victim will be the children ㅡㅡ
4. [+138, -6] I think Johnson's is going to sue them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+120, -8] There is definitely a problem here. You really can't shield them just for being pretty faces. Lolita is something that should not be allowed at all and I support this boycott fully.
6. [+100, -5] Nevermind this crime talk, Sulli just has issues with her head in general
7. [+85, -3] I agree with the best replies. With sex crimes against children running rampant already, you honestly can't consider lolita as a personal preference anymore.
8. [+83, -3] Rotta is just as responsible and problematic for taking these photos
9. [+67, -2] All this fuss over two b*tches who can't use their brains for once
10. [+53, -2] We need to start by taking down that pathetic Rotta