Article: So hard to see Black Pink, are they already hidden away in Yang Hyun Suk's jewelry box?
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+353, -12] I'm sorry to say this but YG always acts like they're so much better than everyone else...? Like their idols are on a different level from other idols..? Like they're real artists or whatever... It's nice to be confident and they are talented and all but that's the vibe I get from them
2. [+304, -10] They media played about this group for 4 years and now that they've finally debuted and we start to think we can see them, they half a$$ed their debut showcase with two music videos and their live debut was just a pre-recorded stage... I bet they'll promote for 2-3 more weeks before being sent overseas and then forgotten by the public by the time they have their next comeback.
3. [+245, -8] They're a rookie group though, it's wrong to just have them show their face for a second and disappear... both the public and other rookie groups
4. [+22, -3] Sorry to Yang Hyun Suk but I feel like Black Pink lacks the singing, vocal talent, and stage manners that 2NE1 had when they debuted. Funny because he media played that Black Pink would exceed that of what 2NE1 showed.
5. [+21, -3] YG's probably scared that people will realize the group's a bubble the more they put them out. Their lack of live skills will be revealed with more live performances and their nasty personalities will be revealed on variety shows.
6. [+19, -2] So any clarification on Jennie's iljin activities while she was studying abroad? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+19, -8] T-ara was exiled for bullying, why not Jennie Kim??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+16, -0] The more YG acts like this, the more people are going to start to think that YG is all name and no talk..
9. [+14, -2] YG really does act like they're better than everyone else... too bad this group doesn't have the impact that 2NE1 had.
10. [+13, -1] I can tell why 2NE1 and other groups under YG don't have friends outside of their little circle. YG forces this "I'm better than you"/"so mysterious" concept on them and they barely show their faces just to sweep up the trophies and disappear again. I wouldn't like them either if I was a fellow peer in the industry...
11. [+12, -5] I liked their song and they seemed like great dancers so I looked forward to their 'Inkigayo' stage but it was just lip synced and their visuals had such a huge gap from their music video...
12. [+11, -0] They'll just be like every other YG artist. Media play the crap out of every comeback and refuse to go on shows that don't give them trophies so pretty much only performing on 'Inkigayo' and 'M! Countdown'.
13. [+11, -3] Considering the promo schedule YG set up for them, it's going to be hard for them to do anything else since they have to go straight into shooting their next MV. They should've just done the traditional 'release one single and promote it while preparing for their next album'. YG just makes it harder on themselves by having them preparing for their next single on top of promoting their debut.