Article: '10th anniversary' Big Bang, "Army enlistment? We'll go whenever the country calls us"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,806, -87] Yah... they called you guys such a long time ago already, you guys were the ones who kept saying wait, wait and pushing it off ㅋ let's get the story straight, alright?
2. [+1,584, -74] If someone didn't know better, they'd actually believe that you didn't serve yet because the country hasn't called you yet
3. [+1,354, -79] I have a feeling all of them are either exempt or going public service
4. [+85, -3] Pretty sure the country already called you when you were 20? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+82, -5] You still haven't been called yet? Pretty sure you've been called multiple times
6. [+67, -6] How old are you? You're way past the age where the country should've called you already
7. [+56, -3] They've already called, you just haven't served yet
8. [+52, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+499, -27] They called you a long time ago...
2. [+465, -21] Haven't you delayed it as much as you can already?
3. [+376, -20] You took your physical tests a long time ago already too...
4. [+136, -17] Stop delaying it and go already. You get called when you turn 20 years old.
5. [+112, -17] You're going to serve public service anyway, just go already.