Article: 'Girl Spirit' Uji, "We betrayed EXID? All a misunderstanding... I quit singing too"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+4,003, -73] Just two months after debut, the three of them left for health and education reasons and then debuted again in another group... that causes room for misunderstanding
2. [+2,970, -73] Still can't deny that they probably felt some regret after seeing EXID get big after they left..
3. [+2,028, -104] I knew they'd say that some day. But you still can't deny that when EXID had their 'Up & Down' comeback, Bestie cropped their song out of their screencap in support of Noeul on the digital charts.
4. [+1,843, -83] I wish EXID and Bestie would just never mention each other and go their separate ways
5. [+1,791, -128] Yeah and how are you going to explain the other members who left with you? ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+562, -34] Isn't it true that you threw the members away because the group was a flop? You can't spin that story to be anything other than what it is... how can you quit a month after you debuted. Just don't mention EXID at all.
7. [+491, -25] I like how Bestie never talked about EXID when Bestie was doing better but now that EXID is bigger, they're going around making excuses. Stop using EXID and just promote on your own.
8. [+428, -20] So the three of them gave up on EXID but coincidentally ended up in another agency together? And they debuted under Bestie, that was a coincidence too?
9. [+384, -10] So according to her interview, the three of them left EXID at once for different reasons but then couldn't give up their dream of singing so they coincidentally ended up in a new agency together... hmm... yeah she's better off not telling that "story"...
1. [+461, -28] The three of them quit the group because they quit singing but then they debuted in another group together all over again.. of course fans are going to misunderstand
2. [+352, -37] If you actually look at the timeline from when they quit EXID to debuted with Bestie, her story doesn't make sense. She never "quit" singing. As an original EXID fan, her story just makes me laugh.
3. [+194, -46] She made the choice that she did, nothing she can do about it now. Just show a better image.
4. [+28, -9] I wonder how much their stomach hurts seeing EXID do well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ thought Bestie would do better but 'Up & Down' just ended them
5. [+21, -11] No, what you did was betrayal. Her story is hilarious to me as an original EXID fan ㅋㅋ yeah, please don't mention EXID ever again.
6. [+18, -2] Their story is weird to anyone. The three left EXID for education and health reasons then debuted in another agency together ㅋㅋ Hani and the other members even said that it was hard for them to see Bestie on TV because of that.
7. [+16, -4] Go take a picture with Hani if there are no ill feelings between you two ㅋㅋ
8. [+15, -3] She can deny it all she wants but the way her actions are viewed by everyone else is nothing more than betrayal... there's just way too many "coincidences" that add up for it all really be a coincidence that the three of them ended up in another agency together and got to debut in the same group.