Yoona in discussion for tvN's 'K2'


Article: [Exclusive] Yoona 'in discussion' for female lead in tvN's 'K2'

Source: Herald Pop via Naver



1. [+715, -60] But the scriptwriter is the 'Yongpal' scriptwriter...?

2. [+715, -62] 'Yongpal' scriptwriter??? This is a skip for me

3. [+412, -27] A scriptwriter I will always skip... I wonder what comic she ripped off this one from

4. [+486, -67] What's up with tvN lately, this is a skip for me ㅠ

5. [+367, -44] The scriptwriter........ is hopeless

6. [+172, -40] So frustrating. An actress should be 'good' at acting, since when was it ever okay to just be 'alright' at it? She's a lead too..

7. [+186, -46] Both the lead and the scriptwriter.. this is a skip for me.. ^^

8. [+87, -16] Come on, tvN.. why...

9. [+92, -21] After I read that it was written by the 'Yongpal' scriptwriter, I could tell the drama gave up on having any semblance of a plot. Basically telling viewers to skip ㅋㅋㅋ

-