TV: [Spoilers!!!] Uncontrollably Fond


Article: 'Uncontrollably Fond' Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, a fate-like love that started 10 years ago

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+581, -112] Suzy wow.. how is she so pretty. I think her beauty has hit its peak right now.

2. [+523, -112] Hul it was so fun today... ㅠㅠ why is Suzy so pretty

3. [+490, -106] Both of them look so good in school uniforms... Suzy still looks like she could be a student.

4. [+75, -27] I think Suzy can hit a long run after seeing her today. She has good visuals for dramas. Most idols who are considered pretty like Yoona or Seolhyun lose their charms in dramas but Suzy's comfortable to watch and just a loving visual overall. As for her acting, well, she's still young, I'm sure the hate she gets will make her improve.

5. [+70, -25] I found her acting alright, why all the hate?

6. [+67, -24] Her visuals today were insane, totally pretty. I didn't think her visuals shined yesterday because of the role but wow, the second episode totally brought them back out. Her acting was fine too, she seemed like a different person ㅋ

7. [+66, -23] After watching the pilot yesterday, I was wondering what was up with the acting but this second episode totally made me a fan! Will be watching from now on

8. [+57, -19] Suzy-ya, your acting has improved. The plot is moving at a speedy pace too ㅜㅜ how can I wait for next week...

9. [+49, -37] Are part time staff at work today? The plot was moving at a boring pace today and the leads were still bad at acting. I think the only reason the articles aren't getting hate anymore is because people stopped watching after yesterday.

10. [+47, -16] Suzy is so uncontrollably pretty

-


Source: Naver

1. [+4,074, -575] Liking today's episode more than yesterday's ㅜㅜ I think something happened when they were in college ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+4,204, -762] Suzy's crazy pretty... can't help but admit it

3. [+3,277, -480] Suzy has such nice skin... and Kim Woo Bin has a way of making cheesy lines not so cheesy ㅋㅋ the scenes with the both of them are so pretty

4. [+3,318, -617] I think the drama is going to improve with each episode, can't wait

5. [+3,322, -685] The drama is pretty slow but it leaves a lasting impression on the feels.... I think some are just hating without bothering to watch it.

6. [+1,095, -221] Something about today's episode was sad. There's probably more to their story that hasn't been revealed yet. I feel so bad for Noeul ㅠ please have something happy happen to you next week

7. [+1,172, -263] Crazy visuals.. so gorgeous...

8. [+651, -123] I think their college story will be revealed next week ㅎㅎ it's not the end of their past story

-