TV: [Spoilers!!!] Boy 24


Article: 'Boy 24' all of purple unit eliminated... Yeontae "Thanks to my team"

Source: Star News via Naver



1. [+1,018, -67] I think the red team needs to change their leader. He has no respect or consideration for his team, how is he a leader?

2. [+818, -32] Why...? I thought the purple unit had the best performance... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+888, -57] Maybe it's because of the editing but there were a lot of off putting scenes. The red team's leader should reflect over this opportunity.

4. [+835, -60] Red's leader was an ass. I don't think it's an issue of editing.

5. [+654, -68] Going to sleep hoping that red is eliminated next week

6. [+249, -3] Please at least save some of the purple's members ㅠㅠ Yeontae

7. [+234, -2] Purple ㅜㅜㅜㅜ their performance didn't deserve an elimination. They were the most masculine and sexy. I don't get why they lost.

8. [+217, -0] So many members that I don't want to see go from Yeontae's team ㅠㅠ

-