Article: 'The beauty of the Vatican' Tiffany enjoys her break in Rome
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+209, -142] I'm pretty sure it says on the entrance of the Vatican museum that you're not allowed to enter while dressed like that. Short skirts, shorts, exposed shoes, sleeveless shirts are all banned so they even let you borrow skirts and shoes to cover up in. Seems like she took it all off once she got inside but don't be like that ㅜㅜ the priests are human too ㅜㅜ
2. [+194, -25] Not sure what the best reply is talking about, has he ever been to the Vatican? There's no clothing restriction at the entrance to the museum, it's only for when you enter St. Peter's Cathedral. If you actually go tot he Vatican, there are a ton of foreigners wearing tank tops and shorts. Plus, the weather there is even hotter than in Korea. As for when you're going into the cathedral, they give you wrap skirts to borrow so you can just wear it in and it's no problem.
3. [+172, -13] No local will care if she's dressed like that in the summer. There are only clothing restrictions within the cathedral. The best reply should stop letting his stupidity show.
4. [+169, -124] She went to the Vatican dressed like that? ㅋㅋ That's so her
5. [+146, -11] I don't think the haters have gone to the Vatican. You can dress however you want outside of the cathedral. Even Italians dress like this in the summer.
6. [+39, -2] How embarrassing it must be to be the best replies ㅠㅠ
7. [+20, -4] Best replies should delete themselves, how embarrassing...
8. [+12, -3] The best replies got owned ㅋㅋ They're Catholic, not Islamic ㅋ they don't care how you dress outside, only within the cathedral. They wouldn't be crazy enough to force you to dress in long sleeves in that hot weather. Even all the people behind her are dressed in short sleeves ㅋㅋ