Sunmi's beauty shines at the '2016 Rio Olympics Korean Inauguration Ceremony'


Article: Wonder Girls Sunmi gives strength to Olympic athletes

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+467, -37] They say that a woman's beauty blossoms at her peak age... and I think Sunmi has hit that peak lately.

2. [+376, -30] So pretty... she put me in awe while watching

3. [+264, -28] Her face has completely blossomed like a flower ^^

4. [+32, -5] She didn't look this good right before the WG album release, why's she suddenly looking so pretty?

5. [+28, -3] She's thin but has a pretty body line

6. [+26, -4] Sunmi's definitely at peak beauty these days ㅋ she looks more like Liu Yifei too

7. [+24, -3] She's gotten way prettier than her solo days. Her longer hair and black color looks match well ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -5] I think Sunmi's the prettiest in WG right now... I've always thought she was the prettiest member even a long time ago.

9. [+17, -3] I saw her right in front of my eyes and she's a lot prettier in real life

10. [+15, -5] She's like a fully blossomed flower these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-