Article: Wonder Girls Sunmi, "I don't know Yoobin's phone number" members are shocked
Source: SBS funE via Nate
When asked what names the members' numbers were saved under, Sunmi revealed that she doesn't know Yoobin's number: "It hasn't been long since Yoobin unni got a new number and since we've been promoting, I see her every day so I didn't need to ask for her number."
1. [+504, -34] ;;;; They must not be close;; -_-;;
2. [+465, -24] But still ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;
3. [+430, -25] Must be an awkward relationship, the type that you don't really need to keep in contact with.....
4. [+66, -4] It's weird by Korean society standards to not know the number of your coworkers. I guess they're of a business relationship that can have their manager handle stuff as the middle man.
5. [+54, -4] It's interesting to point out that the question asked was not Yoobin's phone number but what name Sunmi saved Yoobin's number under. She could've just said the name she saved Yoobin's old number under but for her to not have the number at all must mean she never had it saved to begin with.
6. [+50, -2] Don't most people contact their friends and family when they change their number? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is weird on Sunmi's end to not have her number at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+43, -4] No friendship or loyalty, just another business relationship to make money
8. [+33, -7] Sunmi's excuse just makes them seem like they're not close at all ㅋㅋ her personality is so;;; just laugh it off, why answer so explicitly like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+32, -5] Total business relationship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+31, -4] Shouldn't she at least have Yoobin's old number saved ㅡㅡ;
11. [+31, -2] Honestly Wonder Girls has gone through so many changes, I don't doubt that there are at least some awkward aspects of their relationships.
12. [+25, -8] I always had a feeling that Yoobin wasn't that close with the members, she always looked out of place... even when the four are together, she looked alone
13. [+19, -9] They never really had time to be close since Sunmi and Yoobin weren't in a group for that long together