Article: What is Pokemon GO... even Chanyeol and Jung Jun Young are obsessed with it
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
* The game is not available in Korea yet, only in select restricted areas.
1. [+3,559, -155] Go catch Ha Yeon Soo!
2. [+1,651, -90] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It does look fun though
3. [+1,351, -67] I heard they're going to launch it in Asia in 48 hours, I wonder if it's true
4. [+1,096, -82] I don't know anything about this game but we have to go all the way to Sokcho to play this? Why isn't there service for the game in Korea?
5. [+216, -5] I live in America and kids here are crazy obsessed with the game. Especially the boys, they'll run around 8 km just to catch these things and stores have started to put up signs asking people not to come in just to catch pokemon. It's summer break here too so people are at camps are amping up the security because of the people running around at night catching pokemon. The entire country is suffering from it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+150, -8] People are assuming this is some kiddie game but everyone all over the world are enjoying it actually. Yeah, except us of course.
7. [+124, -2] I live in Australia... if you go out in the city, you can't see anyone's faces ㅠㅠ they're all staring at their phones catching pokemon
8. [+132, -7] No wonder... I was on the bus to Sokcho for vacation and I saw so many young people sitting alone on the bus. Could they be going for pokemon??
9. [+126, -5] Korea's a divided country so they can't just release GPS willy nilly like that... it's not something we can whine about them to change
10. [+114, -1] The game does seem fun.. but also dangerous because people are staring at their cellphones on the streets instead of watching the cars