Article: Soyu confesses to her worst diet ever "I lost 8 kg in a month"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
"The worst diet I ever went on was when I lost 8 kg in a month. I didn't eat any carbs or any salt. My friend's mother gave me a watermelon to eat once and I held it and cried thinking that everything I had worked for would crumble if I ate it. For the diet, I ate 4 quail eggs without the yolk, low fat milk, and veggies without dressing."
1. [+768, -59] I'm sure that's a lot of stress but if you consider the money she's getting in her bank account... A lot of non-celebrities work under the burden of bigger stress without making even 1% of what she does.
2. [+719, -63] If I made her type of money, I could lose even 10 kg in a month....
3. [+476, -46] Shows that dieting is better short term and getting sh*t done. Nevermind all those one meal a day diets, just starve yourself and exercise and get rid of your weight in the shortest time. It's painful but it's short. I find Soyu amazing for overcoming that.
4. [+15, -0] I find that you lose the most weight from dieting in your twenties
5. [+13, -3] Don't you get sick if you don't eat any salt at all;;;
6. [+9, -0] Whenever I see celebrities say they lost over 5 kg in weight, I wonder what their initial weight was... Soyu's 168 cm tall and doesn't look too thin so did she lose enough to drop to 46 kg or...??
7. [+8, -1] Well she has the time and money to diet ㅋㅋㅋ Imagine if the rest of us went to work and had to sustain our energy off of quail eggs and low fat milk... you'd die of embarrassment from the hunger noises your stomach would be making in the office all day long.
8. [+8, -0] It's because of all these murderous diets that stars like Britney Spears and Janet Jackson are always spotted with burgers and coke on their off time and then back to crazy diets when it's time to promote. The sad thing about Korean idols is that they never have an off time. They're subjected to control by their agencies under murderous schedules while eating portion sizes of what ants would eat. Idols may look skinny on the inside but I bet they're really unhealthy on the inside.
1. [+1,046, -11] Diets like that are only possible when you're young. Try it when you're older and you'll be putting yourself straight on a path to diseases and death~~
2. [+833, -12] Not even regular sized eggs but quail eggs ㅠㅠ
3. [+421, -21] I wanna lose weight too... but I'm not determined enough..
4. [+261, -24] I really relate to the part about crying while holding the watermelon... It's true that eating it won't make you gain weight but in that moment, it feels like everything you've worked towards will be gone... why was I born a woman and subjected to a lifetime of dieting ㅜㅜㅜ
5. [+162, -5] Don't you get hair loss if you diet like this? ㅠ