Sonamoo makes 'I Like U Too Much' comeback


Article: Sonamoo 'cute + lovely' complete... 'I Like U Too Much'

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+272, -12] Weren't they a hip hop group at first? Looks like they're just following the trends now

2. [+200, -26] You can tell how rushed DIA and Gugudan's debuts were. Everything about them is all over the place, and DIA especially can't sing. Sonamoo has the stronger vocals and their choreography is better too.

3. [+181, -38] They're talented and I like their new song

4. [+94, -13] Their song's good but it's all up to how hard their agency can support them now

5. [+95, -16] Their song title sounds stupid but if you listen to it once, you'll keep going back to it ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+30, -3] Their song's good but what's up with the title... it throws me off every time I hear it in the lyrics ㅠㅠ

7. [+60, -17] That girl with the black short hair looks charming

8. [+18, -3] Better than Gugudan's song, that's for sure.. ㅋㅋ

-