Article: "A recurring issue"... the problem of foreign idols
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
Article talks bout how the globalization of K-Pop and the growth of foreign idol members in Korea has caused a lot of cultural scandals that agencies are ignoring and urges agencies to manage the idols better so as to keep the Hallyu wave going.
1. [+433, -10] It's a problem with specifically Chinese idols. I hope they'll be humble if they choose to promote in Korea.
2. [+267, -13] Ch*nks go home~~~
3. [+152, -3] Out of all the foreigners, it's only the Chinese who are causing issues
4. [+22, -1] I wonder why all of the problematic idols are Chinese ㅎ
5. [+16, -2] It's not an issue of foreign members but Chinese members specifically
6. [+15, -1] Can the ch*nks please just screw off back to their country
7. [+10, -0] And more than half of them are from SM
8. [+7, -1] It's an issue with only the Chinese. Other foreign idols have not caused any issues. If anything, Tzuyu has had to apologize to the Chinese when she did nothing wrong in Korea.
9. [+7, -1] Article is right..
10. [+5, -1] We need to stop casting Chinese idols