SHINee to make group comeback for the first time in 1 year and 4 months



Article: [Exclusive] SHINee to have group comeback in September for the first time in a year and 4 months

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+931, -28] Hul, a SHINee group comeback ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+699, -22] Finally a comeback, I've been waiting so long.. ㅜㅜ

3. [+698, -30] I've been a fan since their debut song ㅜㅜ I love the songs and the members so much, it drives me crazy...

4. [+585, -20] Wow!! Finally ㅠㅠ!!

5. [+594, -26] I love their individual promos but they're the most jjang when they're together

6. [+162, -4] SHINee's probably in the top 10 of the most legendary idol singers in our country. All talented, not anything lacking, no big scandals, they're always working hard. I'll always be supporting you~~~

7. [+148, -3] SHINee's so unique, I hope they keep doing the type of music they want without bending to what the public wants~~~

8. [+140, -1] One of the rare idol groups where all of the members are talented and none of them have gotten into scandals

-