Article: Standing in line for 13 hours for 'Shake Shack'... 1,500 gather
Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+1,677, -19] Well if they were waiting in line since 6 am for 13 hours, they must've been starving... what isn't delicious at that point?
2. [+1,401, -83] Pigs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,121, -52] I remember when we first got 'Krispy Kreme' donuts in Korea, everyone was saying 'Dunkin Donuts' would go out of business, same with 'Papa Johns' and 'Pizza Hut' but they're all doing fine right now ㅋ if anything, 'Krispy Kreme' and 'Papa Johns' are doing worse... 'Shake Shack' will suffer the same fate. People are only going now for the first time experience but who is willing to continue paying that price for a burger?
4. [+100, -1] No matter how delicious a hamburger is, I really wonder what type of person would stand in line since 4 am for... You can obviously still try it later, why torture yourself early? Too much time on your hands? Tsk
5. [+82, -1] A gathering of 1,500 idiots...
6. [+70, -0] What is so special about this hamburger that people are standing in line at 10 pm for and traveling from other cities to try?
7. [+67, -0] It's so hot outside, I wouldn't stand in line for that long even if the burgers were free ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+54, -3] Idiots... if they had jobs and worked during the 13 hours they stood in line for, they could've made at least $70 on minimum wage. Were the burgers worth it?
9. [+50, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What in the world ㅋㅋㅋ how do you wait for a hamburger at 4 am? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+32, -0] I mean... it's their time they're investing in this so it's not like it's my business but... I do have to wonder if it's worth it