Article: Park Yoochun acquitted of sexual assault charges... arrest warrant issued for blackmail for women
Source: SBS via Nate
1. [+1,695, -48] He may have won but it's a victory full of wounds... the entire country has found out about how dirty his private life really is now
2. [+1,492, -114] I'm actually glad that he didn't sexually assault them ㅋㅋ he may not have a chance of coming back to the industry but I hope he lives a quiet life instead of going to room salons again. I won't talk crap about his personal sexual fetishes but this is farewell to my first love and idol Park Yoochun.
3. [+1,151, -86] I'm glad the women are at least being penalized for false allegations
4. [+98, -3] How embarrassing, to have your sexual fetish unveiled to the entire country just for sticking your dick where it shouldn't be...
5. [+90, -3] The first woman's boyfriend is trash, he sold his girlfriend's body just to get some money out of Park Yoochun tsk tsk
6. [+80, -4] It really doesn't matter that he's innocent anymore... image is literally everything to a celebrity and he's lost all of it;;
7. [+73, -10] Too bad his bathroom fetish has already been revealed ㅋㅋ
8. [+52, -4] I don't think anyone actually cared about the results of whether he sexually assaulted them or not considering how much was actually revealed about his dirty private life and sexual fetishes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+10,216, -323] What's he going to do about his image though...
2. [+8,639, -473] He may not have forced them to do it but what remains to be true is that they did it in the bathroom and that he went to a ton of room salons
3. [+8,791, -532] He still lost more than he earned despite winning his suit ^^
3. [+8,453, -484] I guess they decided to settle in the end
4. [+2,329, -132] His image is over. Even if he's innocent on the sexual assault charges, it's still true that he had a dirty life at room salons..
5. [+1,921, -168] Either way, we've found out that he has a hobby in prostitution and bathroom sex so farewell;
6. [+1,634, -77] He may not have sexually assaulted them but all of Korea now knows what his sexual fetish is
7. [+1,727, -123] In the end, they did it and that's all that matters
8. [+1,252, -85] His image is already in the pits...
9. [+1,375, -161] The sexual assault charges were never the issue ㅡㅡ the issue of his scandal was how often he was in and out of room salon bathrooms
10. [+1,027, -95] If he's "innocent" then why'd he give her 100 million won? He didn't have to give her anything, no...?
Article: Police, "Nothing decided on Park Yoochun case yet... we can still call them in one or two more times for investigations"
Source: Money Today via Naver
1. [+2,007, -15] Are the journalists messing with me right now?
2. [+1,572, -18] SBS journalists are such a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the police just denied their reports saying Park Yoochun was acquitted ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,034, -14] What the...
4. [+746, -33] I thought he was acquitted, what's going on...
5. [+409, -5] This article should be up on the main page~ I can't believe journalists announced he was acquitted before the police even reported anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is this media play or what
6. [+345, -9] So he wasn't acquitted
7. [+324, -11] How much were the journalists paid...
8. [+331, -25] Whatever the case, whether the sex was consensual or not, the fact of the matter remains that there are at least 5 women that he had sex with in the bathroom. If he sexually assaulted them, he's a trash of a person, and if it was consensual, then he's just a pervert. Whatever side ends up true, nothing will change about his image now.
9. [+225, -11] The false reports were written with a clear bias for Park Yoochun by both SBS and MBC
10. [+222, -16] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering how he was acquitted at all when it's against the law that he even solicited prostitution in the first place
11. [+186, -13] So it was media play...
12. [+160, -7] I wonder how much those journalists were paid to write that he was acquitted