Pann: But is Jihyo really considered ugly?
1. [+300, -142] Something about her... ajumma-like
2. [+132, -47] I like how people always say that all a singer needs to be good at is singing but they always drag them down if they're ugly ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not her fan but I feel bad for her. Beauty is subjective but I don't think Jihyo's ugly so stop putting her down for her looks.
3. [+118, -50] I should go die if that face is considered ugly ㅋㅋㅋ I mean beauty is subjective but she's definitely not ugly
4. [+97, -20] She does have an ajumma feel to her but she also reminds me of that talking orange character... All of her features individually are pretty but put them all together and they don't really balance out, it looks unnatural... but she does't look overly plastic either. It's just a weird feeling overall
5. [+56, -4] She's not ugly but her features are overbearing
6. [+48, -67] I don't know why she's called the visual hole..
7. [+42, -1] She has a small face but huge eyes, nose, lips. Her features separately look pretty but together they look awkward...
8. [+40, -2] Her features are nice but overall imbalanced
9. [+37, -9] Look how good she looks unedited on V app
10. [+35, -0] She has overbearingly huge eyes. I never immediately thought "oh she's pretty!", not even once. She'd be considered pretty as a non-celebrity but she's just alright for a celebrity. Definitely not on the ugly side though.
11. [+30, -1] Probably looks the most like an ajumma out of all the idols. As an idol, it's better to be on the ugly side but have cuter features than clear cut, huge features like her.
12. [+30, -3] Her features are so clear cut that it makes her pretty in a really overbearing way... probably why she was cuter as a kid.
13. [+30, -4] I heard she looks crazy good in real life. A college student saw her and wondered why she looks so different on TV.