JYJ to hold membership week without Yoochun


Article: JYJ Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu hold '2016 Membership Week'... Park Yoochun excluded

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+529, -114] Not like Kim Jaejoong's any better, just that Park Yoochun got into the bigger scandal. There's been a lot of talk about Kim Jaejoong too from getting the national anthem wrong as a soldier to wearing his flag on his uniform upside down to wearing a luxury watch that soldiers shouldn't be wearing when he went up to receive an award. How can you be that dumb? ㅋㅋ There's certainly a difference in the severity of their scandals but he's still pretty bad himself, tsk tsk tsk.

2. [+467, -32] Seriously, their fans worked so hard to free them from SM and to try to get them on public broadcast... And even now with just the two of them, I doubt fans feel the same affection they did for the group as they did before...

3. [+419, -150] Their eyes just look filled with malice

4. [+40, -21] Park Yoochun was the unlucky one that got caught but are you guys naive enough to think that the other two are clean as well? ㅋㅋ I reckon they're even dirtier, if not just as dirty ㅋㅋ Park Yoochun just got unlucky

5. [+40, -22] I think that one on the far left is going to get into a scandal too

6. [+34, -21] Honestly, I can't like all three of them. Birds of a feather, I suppose. That video of him assaulting a sasaeng fan and swearing at her, what makes him any different?

7. [+33, -17] I'm telling you just go with J&J, take out the Y

8. [+32, -21] After the Park Yoochun scandal, I weirdly can't bring myself to like the other two anymore. I used to listen to Kim Junsu's songs but now I don't.

9. [+31, -13] Park Yoochun was just unlucky with getting caught, I doubt the other two are any better, especially Jaejoong.

10. [+25, -15] After the Park Yoochun scandal, it's effecting how I view the other two members and their images are weird to me now too

-