Article: Jessica to star in American short film... as a couple with Lee Ki Hong
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+492, -20] If you read the article, it's not actually a movie but some promotional video for the W Marriott Hotel that's being released on YouTube. Will you please stop acting like you're an actress?
2. [+360, -27] After all that fuss about being a designer, is that not working out for you? ㅋㅋ Sure it probably sold in the beginning but there's only so much you can milk out of your fans with fan meets ㅋㅋ
3. [+330, -22] Seems she's just throwing herself at anything without realizing that she has no worth as a celebrity anymore. Tyler Kwon's trying to hook her up with his connections but she's basically like a puppy following him around ㅋㅋ
4. [+15, -5] Sigh~ poor Lee Ki Hong
5. [+12, -4] Jessica's true colors showed when she left SNSD. I'm an SNSD fan myself but something about her just never rubbed me the right way, especially with the ice princess concept. Look at WG, their members left but they're all still close.
6. [+8, -4] She's getting more desperate...
7. [+8, -4] Is she not a designer?
8. [+6, -5] She probably thought she had name value as SNSD's main vocalist and thought she'd shine more and be more successful on her own but reality is that she was just buffed by SNSD