Article: Japanese netizens attack Lizzy in comments for posting picture of Dokdo Island
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,072, -8] It's not like she wrote a special message about it, she just visited the island and put up a picture, why are they making such a fuss over that? If it's your land, then why don't you try to visit without a passport too...
2. [+993, -8] Good job Lizzy
3. [+46, -1] What is wrong with a Korean singer taking a picture on her land with her country's soldier under her country's flag?
4. [+41, -3] What the heck are they saying when she took a picture on our land with our police!!
5. [+38, -2] She took a picture on her own land, what do they want her to do about that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course our own flag would be waving on our own land, what did they expect? Crazies creating all this fuss...
1. [+121, -7] Why does she deserve hate when she's merely visiting her own land?
2. [+99, -7] She's a Korean taking a picture on our land with our flag, how dare they have an opinion on that...
3. [+88, -7] Lizzy, don't be scared. It's our land.
4. [+74, -8] Amazing of Lizzy...
5. [+64, -8] Good job Lizzy ㅋㅋ good