Article: [Exclusive] 'B2ST leave' Jang Hyunseung to make comeback after 3 months with 'Hit the Stage'
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+8,991, -523] He must think he's so sexy when he's just thin and sad looking
2. [+7,223, -463] Does he even have any music talent to be going solo with?
3. [+5,391, -405] What more needs to be said, pffft... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+4,286, -326] Thanks to Hyuna he went from being a no name to some public recognition and then threw it all away by getting arrogant
5. [+1,224, -89] There are often cases of people like him who mistake their group's popularity as their own
6. [+870, -85] Isn't he that infamous tryhard celebrity disease dancer?
7. [+798, -73] He was only ever known for being a B2ST member and Hyuna's unit... has he ever gotten famous in his own right?
8. [+992, -138] The first ever idol that fans kicked out of their own group
Article: [Exclusive] Jang Hyunseung and Stephanie to have a partner stage on 'Hit the Stage'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+848, -46] I 100% bet it'll be some kind of dirty sexy stage and he'll act as sexy as possible with his dancing;
2. [+883, -98] Cancer Hyunseung tsk tsk so glad Yang Hyun Suk never picked him
3. [+667, -63] So obvious, he's just going to put on another Troublemaker stage
4. [+493, -50] Is he out of money now, why's he back to work ㅋㅋ Screw celebrities like him who view their fans as ATMs
5. [+118, -10] Why do people keep bringing up that Yang Hyun Suk didn't pick him? There are a ton of people who've caused scandals already out of the singers Yang Hyun Suk did pick.