Hollywood: Kim Kardashian


Article: Kim Kardashian denies suspicions of wearing butt pads "I don't need them!"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+230, -19] I believe this unni

2. [+200, -23] Now that's what I call true hips

3. [+151, -17] I believe her

4. [+32, -1] You idiots, she got hip fillers... they're not natural at all

5. [+30, -1] She may not be wearing pads but she got some surgical procedure done on them. Foreigners get their butts done as much as they get boob jobs.

6. [+28, -1] But her hips are fake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -0] ㅋ May not be padding but she did get surgery. There's a picture of her with a flat butt when she was in high school.

8. [+21, -1] Since when did Hilton's stylist get this big. What is she now? An actress?? A singer?? I never see her do anything other than show off that thick body of hers.

9. [+17, -0] Have the best replies not seen her old pictures? She doesn't wear padding because she's already gotten implants inside her body ㅋ North and South America are pretty known for getting implants in their butts

10. [+17, -0] Wait, her body is considered pretty? I guess I'll shut up then

-