Article: 'Fridge' PD, "Baro's attitude controversy? It's a shame because he wasn't rude..."
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+481, -31] If the viewers felt that he was, there's nothing you can do about that...
2. [+406, -36] I found him uncomfortable to watch!
3. [+395, -20] "I don't like Ronaldo, I don't like mixing meats, I don't like natto, I don't like crispy food, I only eat the legs, I don't eat the wings"~~~ Then what do you like you ba$tard!!
4. [+47, -4] The way I see it, I don't think the PD is shielding Baro but himself, showing that they didn't edit him maliciously or anything. I've never thought to myself "what is this kid?" while watching a show before. Guests normally express their tastes before the cooking begins and obviously each chef has his own personal style that you're supposed to respect but this guy just keeps nitpicking nonstop saying he hates this, he hates that. And when he finally eats the finished meal, he calls it too common and passes it away. What is wrong with him? How was he raised that he's so cocky?
5. [+30, -4] He's so lame... especially with the way he talks to adults
6. [+30, -1] The PD may say he wasn't being rude but if the majority of the viewers found him off putting to watch, then don't you have to admit there's a problem there?
7. [+29, -3] I could always tell that he was always faking his nice act. Men have a way of telling by looking at the eyes. I knew his true colors would show one day.
8. [+25, -6] Hmm... he was rude to the point where if I was Tak Jae Hoon, I would've given him a good smack. I guess even the PD is scared of his stupid fangirls though ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+2,370, -168] There's no way you couldn't feel how disrespectful he was being if you watched from the beginning. The chef already chose an ingredient and used it in the dish but he still had to say "I hate this, I hate that, I hate that but you still put it in"... Normally you just say what you like and hate in the beginning and the chef cooks for you accordingly... but he crossed the line.
2. [+2,296, -168] Last week's guest Cao Lu was so honored to be eating meals cooked by these chefs and wondered how many times in her life this would happen... These chefs are head chefs of the highest titles and yet he had to nitpick over every little decision they made. Was that necessary?
3. [+2,010, -128] Well the PD probably feels sorry for inviting him on the show and is being pressured by his agency to say something in his defense... but viewers have eyes man
4. [+1,881, -105] Then at least tell the chefs what you want beforehand... what a shame. Totally made it awkward for the chefs cooking for him. He needs to work on being a better person and his pathetic fans need to stop shielding him.
5. [+498, -25] Baro, imagine you were rapping or singing for a certain someone and the person kept saying "I don't like this", how would you feel? After seeing the way you treated some of the best chefs in Korea, how do you think your mother feels... Next time, spare your words because you made viewers so uncomfortable.
Article: B1A4 Baro's attitude controversy on 'Fridge'... "nitpicking over everything?"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+2,039, -69] He made me uncomfortable and it did change my image of him
2. [+1,917, -63] I don't know if this is his concept or whatever but he's walking a thin line here... I was surprised when he didn't call Mikael 'Mikael Chef' but just his name and wondered if they were originally friends... And the way he kept saying he hated this and that while the chefs were cooking and trying to annoy Tak Jae Hoon, again walking a thin line... Either way, he made a mistake by acting like this. Even if he was joking or just playing to a concept, there's a set of manners you need to treat these chefs with.
3. [+1,671, -117] I wouldn't say it's controversy worthy but if it did make people uncomfortable, it's his responsibility to monitor how he acted and reflect over it
4. [+228, -7] Maybe this is just his true colors...
5. [+209, -5] There have been talks of him being cocky for a while now ㅋㅋ and the way he kept trying to annoy Tak Jae Hoon... he's old enough to be his father
6. [+209, -3] I guess I wasn't the only one who found him uncomfortable to watch ㅋㅋ I hate this, I hate that, then go on a show where you can eat what you want, what're you on this show for? He could've worded what he said better too... like "I don't really like that but I am curious to taste how chef-nim cooks it"
7. [+202, -3] He's not respectful, that's for sure
8. [+187, -3] I knew he'd get hate... he was acting really cocky
9. [+169, -9] He looked like an idiot. Like those junior high school kids who act up in class and think they're cool for it.
10. [+157, -4] I don't care that he complained about the food since it's his personal taste or whatever but it pissed me off that he didn't show respect to Mikael by just calling him by his name. There's a huge age gap there, how dare you drop the honorifics tsk tsk
Article: Baro reps, "He will accept the criticisms for his attitude on 'Fridge' and act more carefully"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+505, -67] He's too much of a tryhard now, just too cocky
2. [+411, -43] When he held up the chicken and tried to tease Tak Jae Hoon with it... I was wondering what was up with this kid
3. [+369, -42] Yeah, I knew he took it too far...
4. [+316, -36] I was uncomfortable too...
5. [+292, -48] Better fix your attitude, Baro