TV: [Spoilers!!!] Boy 24 (Pilot)


Article: 'Boy 24' first episode... boys fight for the TOP 7

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+2,086, -192] I'm not lying when I say that you could grab anyone off of the streets of Hongdae and find one with better visuals than these guys

2. [+1,447, -148] Hongin touched my heart... ㅠㅠ regardless of results

3. [+1,057, -112] Kim Hongin made me tear up ㅠㅠㅠ I hope he overcomes it and does well

4. [+513, -27] Even as a woman, I don't find one guy on this show worthy of being a celebrity. Their dance skills are something that anyone can pick up with a bit of lessons... and Hongbin? He left an impression with his dance stage but the rest of them looked like your average iljin from high school ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+465, -23] In real life you often find a lot of pretty women but it's harder to find handsome men.. can't believe that applies to the TV too ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+137, -28] I remember a lot of people being disappointed with their visuals when their profiles were first put up... but there are actually a lot of talented guys on the show. I think people should stop focusing on their looks and start recognizing them for their talent because stuff like talent isn't always readily shown when groups debut.

2. [+119, -16] Honestly, their visuals overall are....

3. [+104, -22] They're all so ugl....

4. [+27, -2] They invested so much money into this show but it's going to be wasted... first of all, the majority of them aren't even 'boys' and I can tell why they aren't under agencies. Their visuals are so common that I don't even think people will be able to narrow them down to 24 members. Even asking viewers to pick 6 is a stretch.

5. [+26, -2] I bet the average age of all the trainees is 24; the title of 'boy' doesn't match them at all. Their visuals are all so average too. The show would be better if they just took some handsome high school kids and put them in a survival. This show just feels like I'm watching an audition show for anyone off the streets.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+197, -12] So many plastic looking men... why are there so many Gangnam men?

2. [+109, -4] Why do all of them look so plastic?... It's so off putting how fake they look

3. [+100, -6] The judge panel is being wasted

4. [+59, -0] Their visuals are not very 'boy'like

-