Article: Song Yoobin, "Joining idol group MYTEEN, a decision for my future"
Source: News 24 via Naver
1. [+4,808, -94] He didn't seem competitive enough as a solo so I think it's a good decision. Good luck in a group.
2. [+3,474, -99] Doesn't seem like it was only weight loss... but he definitely has an idol face now that he's getting managed.
3. [+2,590, -127] Wow he's gotten soooo handsome since losing weight... I still listen to his duet with Baek Ji Young, he has a great voice!
4. [+1,670, -110] His face has changed a lot
5. [+137, -7] I've been his fan since 'Superstar K' but I think his agency chose the wrong name for their group. There's already Seventeen, why MYTEEN ㅠ..
6. [+124, -4] A realistic decision...
7. [+115, -3] Good decision. Idols are more the trend now than solos, and it's easier for idols to release songs and get into acting too.
8. [+112, -3] There's too big of a risk of going solo unless you're self made like Crush or Zion T.
9. [+115, -7] He was whatever as a solo but his looks and singing will be top tier if he debuts again as an idol
10. [+127, -13] His style was tacky but he's always had handsome facial features... it's not necessarily that he got plastic surgery ㅋㅋㅋㅋ