SNS star Lily May Mac makes 'Taxi' guest appearance


Article: 'Taxi' Lily May Mac x Lee Jin Yi show what it's like to live as a beauty star

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+511 -12] Why is she trying to claim she was super skinny when we know she lost a ton of weight. And she's 100% Filipino but lied about how she's Italian mixed and then lied again about how she's Australian until Filipinos got pissed and unveiled the truth about her. She ended up blocking them and reporting their comments.

2. [+393, -12] I heard she's actually Filipino...

3. [+313, -12] She isn't Australian, I heard she's Filipino

4. [+317, -14] On TV, she doesn't have an ounce of fat and has really dark skin. I wonder how she makes her SNS pictures look so voluminous and white skinned... she looks like a white person in her photos alone.

5. [+103, -3] But is Lily May Mac that famous to be on 'Taxi'...? Does she have that many Korean fans?

6. [+62, -0] I was so shocked by Lily... Her photos led me to think she was a voluminous body but she looks like a choding;;

7. [+41, -1] Who is this May Mac girl anyway? ㅋ It's obvious she's from South East Asia and totally acts like she has a celebrity disease

8. [+33, -0] I guess even SNS stars can get on 'Taxi' nowadays ㅋㅋ her make up skills were whatever as well as her body but I guess she has a way with words then

9. [+39, -3] Lily May Mac would've been a goddess if she was taller... but she just looks like a kid with a ton of make up on

10. [+28, -0] I was wondering who this ugly foreigner was but I looked up her photos and she looks like a goddess in them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+19, -1] Lily May Mac's forced Korean advancement ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+19, -1] Well if she's actually Filipino but she's lying and saying she's Australian, I guess I'd be pissed too if some Korean kid went around with plastic surgery trying to act white

-

Source: Nate

1. [+38, -0] She's a native Filipino but I heard she lied about being Australian. Is that real?? Hmm

2. [+18, -0] She's so different from her photos ㅋㅋㅋ and it's funny that she lies about her ethnicity like the other comments say

3. [+16, -0] She's not mixed, she's 100% Filipino but went around acting Australian until her Filiino classmates unveiled her past ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+9, -0] Why is she so embarrassed of being Filipino that she goes around acting like she's Australian? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-