Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+248, -18] AOA and EXID both did pretty poorly these recent comebacks, I wonder how SISTAR will do...
2. [+265, -28] They strip just as much as any other girl group but people glamorize them as "looking healthy"
3. [+254, -48] Their music video was a bit erotic;;; they were shaking around wearing something that looked like a swimsuit. Please keep a limit at least on TV.
4. [+226, -45] From the teaser alone, you can already tell that it's a fast beat song where they strip down and shake their butts. Exactly what we expected. Do they only have summer comebacks so they can have skin exposing dances and all?
5. [+60, -9] This album feels wayyy too sexual. I also think they're going to have outfit controversies if they dress like that on music channels.
6. [+20, -1] This comeback seems geared for the Chinese market for sure
7. [+21, -4] I think the harder you guys hate on them, the harder their concepts get... so stop hating
8. [+10, -1] I think we should regard our artists like we regard foreign singers. If foreign singers show skin, it's considered a concept, while if Korean singers do it, it's considered excessive skin exposure. Try to view it in conjunction with the music as a whole. I haven't really been into any girl group sons other than Twice this year but I have high hopes for SISTAR!