Article: [Exclusive] Woman who claims to be sexually assaulted by Park Yoochun found to have reported it to 112 immediately after it happened
Source: YTN via Naver
1. [+10,090, -64] Yeah, it's not retirement he needs to be worrying about but going to jail
2. [+6,699, -75] It's undeniable at this point... if she actually reported it after it happened, then the evidence must still be stored
3. [+5,977, -71] If the second case ends up being true, then the first case was 100% settled under the table... He better not think of doing another under the table deal. He says he'll retire if it's true???? More like you'll be going to jail if it's true!
4. [+4,852, -61] His agency must be so busy right now... I hope they investigate this thoroughly. Make sure that Park Yoochun's company is never allowed to get in contact with the woman because they're going to try to settle no matter what.
5. [+1,776, -14] Can we please get a new law written in where celebrities with history of sexual assault are not allowed back on TV? I don't want our kids watching sex criminals on TV!
6. [+1,708, -28] If she reported it right after they did it, then I don't think it's a calculated act but rather there really was force involved.
7. [+1,542, -51] Please protect the second woman... ㅠ.ㅠ I don't want her being contacted by mobsters
8. [+1,180, -22] CJES is one of the two companies involved with mobsters along with Kwang Soo and one of their artists just caused the first back to back sex scandals... and he thinks he can get away with a retirement if all of this turns out to be true???? You're lucky if jail is your only sentence
1.; [+1,083, -14] As if a retirement is the only thing you're getting... idiot
2. [+932, -15] Just this alone is enough to exile him from the industry, and he thinks he can pick and choose his retirement...
3. [+731, -14] If this is true...
4. [+112, -4] Then I really do think she's a sexual assault victim. If she was a kkot-baem, she would've demanded money and media played about it. Instead she reported it to the police without revealing his name and even got consultation..
5. [+78, -0] He seems to feel pleasure from forcing himself on to girls...
6. [+69, -2] Active duty soldiers have to hide in the bathroom to eat their chocopies while he straight up eats a woman in the bathroom
Article: JYJ Gallery, "Park Yoochun ruined our youth... As of the 17th, we will only support Jaejoong and Junsu"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+934, -81] Do you guys honestly believe that Jaejoong or Junsu didn't go to those places either? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+648, -85] I wouldn't trust Jaejoong all that much either... Junsu's the best out of all of them
3. [+533, -26] Good ㅋㅋ good decision. It's the stupid fangirls who shield him who are the issue. Fans need to be the first to turn their backs on him so that people like him can never show their faces on TV again. He probably has enough to live off of anyway, and he can turn his entire first floor of one of his buildings into a bathroom if he so pleases...
4. [+60, -10] Stuopid fangirls are funny... they knew that Yoochun's been going to room salons for a while now but they buried it because he's their oppa but they act like they only found out now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys had as much to do with him getting away with it this far
5. [+59, -6] Considering that Jaejoong is also best friends with Yoochun and Hyunjoong, I don't know...
6. [+48, -9] I wouldn't trust Kim Jaejoong...
7. [+38, -5] The rest of the members are the same, just that their scandals haven't erupted et
8. [+23, -2] I wonder if you can even count the number of those three have gone to room salons ㅋㅋ
Article: "We express our disappointment in Park Yoochun"... JYJ fans enraged, shuts down all support
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+191, -5] I'm not even a fan and I'm disappointed in him, can't imagine actual fans
2. [+155, -5] He can retire and sell bathroom decor for a living
3. [+119, -4] Please go reflect in the bathroom Toilet Yoochun ^^