Article: 'His mother hasn't been able to leave the house since scandal'... 'Grapevine' show to cover Park Yoochun's scandal
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,042, -58] Who is she to blame other than her own seed...? And it'd be weird anyway if she was able to just get about as if nothing had happened after a scandal like this
2. [+942, -52] What did his poor parents do to deserve this tsk tsk what a nuisance of a child
3. [+895, -86] Duh? Articles like this reek of the sympathy tactic~!
4. [+66, -9] You get a ton of perks for being the family member of a famous celebrity, like getting an extra side dish at restaurants or discounts anywhere else. They go through both the joys and downfalls of these celebrities so I don't really feel sorry for them in light of scandals like this. Not like anyone's throwing rocks at them or pointing fingers...
5. [+61, -7] Same for Go Young Wook's family. I imagine they're more embarrassed too. If these celebrities cared at all about their families, they'd act with more caution.
6. [+55, -11] Did she not know that her son was living such a makjang life?
7. [+53, -7] Obviously... and she probably reaped a lot of perks before his scandal too.
8. [+41, -9] Eww, don't try to ask for sympathy
9. [+41, -8] Don't most parents know how their kids are behaving outside of the house? Doesn't some of the blame go to the parents too? Unless you're one of those parents that are automatically like "No, my kid did nothing wrong! My kid doesn't know anything like that!" ㅋㅋ
10. [+39, -2] Well imagine how much she went around bragging about him before the scandal. She just has to accept that her son is not a good person anymore...
11. [+36, -4] I wonder how much she bragged about him before the scandal ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+34, -2] Well I'm sure she enjoyed quite the life of perks before the scandal thanks to him. There's nothing that's just handed for you so pay the price of your actions.
13. [+33, -3] Since he's in public service, he must be living at home with his parents between service hours. His parents should've managed his life better. He may be their son but he's just a criminal to the public now. His son may have brought her wealth but not honor, it seems. Consider it your sin for not teaching him better.
14. [+33, -6] Who is she to blame but herself for not teaching him better? You reap what you sow.
15. [+33, -5] I'd rather just move if I were her... and I'm sure she never taught him to behave this way but it's still a sin I suppose to even have a son like that... tsk tsk