Park Hae Jin reveals he hasn't dated in 6 years


Article: Park Hae Jin sighs, "I haven't dated in 6 years"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+723, -15] It's not that you couldn't, it's that you didn't~ I couldn't ㅠㅠ

2. [+520, -6] I guess most handsome men take a break for 6 years, Lee Je Hoon too ㅋㅋㅋ but they're lucky that they can probably date whenever they want to if they felt like it~ I'm not pretty so I'm on a forced hiatus...

3. [+31, -21] He was exempt from the army for depression and socialphobia, why would any girl want to date him?

4. [+27, -5] Well you don't eat poop just because you're hungry

5. [+25, -3] Just because he said dating doesn't mean he didn't have one night stands

6. [+17, -14] I can't imagine any sane woman wanting to date a man who got exemption for mental issues

7. [+15, -3] I remember Jung Jun Young saying he was a solo on 'I Live Alone' and Kim Yong Gun was like "Only because you broke up yesterday and broke up today" ㅋㅋㅋ unless he's a monk, I highly doubt that he didn't meet any woman for 6 years

8. [+12, -3] It's probably not a big deal for him since he can date anyone he wants to if he wanted to be in a relationship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+11, -2] It's been 13 years for me... save me~~~

10. [+9, -2] I wonder what it feels like to look like that

-