Pann: EXID's new MV took things a bit too far;
1. [+80, -0] Their MV director blatantly said that he intended for all of those innuendos... so cheap, so cheap ㅠㅠㅠ
- Who is their MV director even? Look at how much of a tryhard he looks in that picture, so cringe
"Korilo: what suspicions, I totally intended to imply all those things
****: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what are we to do with you
****: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so honest
****: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll pay good money for that pepper shaker"
- Hul, the way he talks is so off putting
- ???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why's he so cocky?
- I don't think this controversy should be buried seeing as how this is how he's acting. What's up with his attitude?
2. [+68, -4] I noticed on Facebook that someone tried to say the scene with Junghwa peeking into the room while placing her hand weird looked like she had a stomach ache but I don't understand how you can view it like that? The scene right before that was of a man and woman holding hands and walking into the room ㅋㅋ and to all the people comparing this to IU's music videos and saying EXID's is worse, you can't possibly compare the two. There's a difference between adult women alluding sex appeal and the topic of lolita which is a societal taboo. Don't mention IU and get her more hate in all of this.
3. [+57, -1] It's not just a little, they really crossed the line, but EXID as a group has always been sexual like this. They got popular in the first place because of their fancam which wasn't for their song quality but because of their outfits, dance, and body. Their song only got popular after. They've been doing sexy concepts ever since and all of their music videos have had sexual innuendos like this.
4. [+25, -1] I was honestly shocked with that pepper shaker gif, especially with the facial expression Hani put on for it
5. [+18, -0] I like EXID ㅠㅠ but I don't want them doing these things ㅜㅜ..ㅠ
6. [+16, -0] I'm always curious about whether the group members do these things because they want to or they just can't reject it...
7. [+14, -0] I can understand sexual innuendos in songs like 'Up & Down', 'Ah Yeah', or 'Hot Pink' because the songs themselves are sexy but this song has absolutely nothing to do with the music video ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there's nothing sexual about the song at all
8. [+11, -0] Isn't EXID popular enough now where they can go with another concept other than sexy... (like maybe something cute..ㅠ♡) even if they do more sexy concepts, please keep it within line ㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+10, -0] You have to admit they're good at acting this stuff out though. They look like professionals well versed in these type of tools with the way they look at the camera and move their bodies to allude to the acts.
10. [+5, -0] Their director is so dirty... poor kids ㅜ just gonna stick to the song