On the Charts: Unnies


Article: Unnies 'Shut Up' #1 on 7 digital charts... 'Music Bank' debut stage expectations go up

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver



1. [+2,304, -34] Unnies fighting, the song is super good

2. [+2,049, -40] Probably the most unexpected debut of 2016 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,892, -34] The song itself is good and so easy to sing along to ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,809, -40] Didn't we expect an all kill though ㅋㅋㅋ as a girl group, it's a killer line up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+475, -13] I was surprised at how much of a higher quality it was than I thought it'd be. Despite not a lot of money being invested into it, I think their passion more than made up for it ㅋㅋ

6. [+442, -10] Min Hyo Rin's dream came true, daebak. Can't wait for their 'Music Bank' stage.

7. [+409, -10] Park Jin Young and Yoo Gun Hyung's collabs have always hit #1 and this one's no exception. Congratulations~

8. [+354, -7] Congrats on the all kill~~ the song's so addictive, I find myself singing along to it~ my battery's out~

-