Article: Nam Jihyun leaves ambiguous SNS message after 4minute disbandment "7 years ago today, time flies fast"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+336, -10] What's so ambiguous about that?
2. [+332, -15] Sounds like she's just being nostalgic, doesn't really sound nostalgic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+195, -72] She's enjoyed herself enough living off of Hyuna's back with her ugly face. It's time to let Hyuna go. Hyuna's older now and isn't the Hyuna she was at her peak... for the past 7 years, she's been able to land opportunities thanks to Hyuna but hasn't gotten anywhere and it's time to throw in the towel.
4. [+27, -2] But the funniest part is that she's probably the most free loading member of 4minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's probably the saddest about 4minute disbanding;;
5. [+27, -7] No charms, no nothing. During the 7 years that the other 4 members of 4minute were releasing solos and going on varieties, what has she done or accomplished? What company would ever contract with her?
6. [+25, -1] So what does she intend to live off of now?? She's a nugu
7. [+24, -3] Whenever the camera pans to her, it's as if someone threw cold water all over the viewer because she looks so gloomy all the time.
8. [+22, -1] Hyuna may be the most popular but Gayoon and Jiyoon at least got their names out on varieties and stuff... What has she done... she just has no charms.
1. [+5,818, -198] Nam Jihyun-ssi, you have no talent for the looks and body you possess... ㅜ
2. [+4,306, -106] Hyuna just had too much of a dominating presence in 4minute
3. [+3,2,94, -94] I wonder what's going on with the unfollowing issue
4. [+3,219, -227] People claim that the other members didn't get support but they actually did, it's just that they never got anywhere with it. You can't support something that is just not meant to work...
5. [+635, -22] Speaking bluntly, 4minute would've never even made it this far without Hyuna
6. [+591, -18] She really needs to start worrying about improving. It's been 7 years since her debut and she has nothing, not even singing skills or stage presence.
7. [+497, -10] No talent... and Kwon Sohyun's right behind her in terms of the talent department.
8. [+462, -11] To all of you blaming Hyuna, have you never worked a job in the real world? Just because your co-workers got fired doesn't mean you leave with them. This is her job and it's her income.