Article: "Male DNA found on underwear" will be checked with Park Yoochun
Source: SBS via Naver
1. [+549, -35] Honestly though, do you really think Park Yoochun's the only celebrity who goes to these places? For how famous of a celebrity he is, I can't believe he risked his image and career just to spare a few hundred bucks ㅎ
2. [+432, -89] But just because DNA was found doesn't serve as proof for sexual assault, right? Even consensual sex would have DNA...
3. [+279, -53] Yoochun-ah...!! I won't see you out too far..!!
4. [+49, -3] Yoochun-ah, you're in deep trouble already, might as well go out with a bang by revealing all the names of the other celebrities who go to these room salons. It's one way for you to get less hate if possible.
5. [+33, -3] Then he probably didn't use a condom... is he not afraid of STDs?
1. [+6,647, -158] Apparently she decided to file a lawsuit because she felt disgusted when a friend who was with Park Yoochun asked her if he could do it with her too since she did it with Park Yoochun in the bathroom. Reveal the name of his friend too~ I bet there are other celebrities involved in this.
2. [+5,122, -169] The public has already turned their backs on him just for the fact alone that he's a public figure and a soldier who not only went to room salons but multiple instances of sex within them.
3. [+5,039, -242] The issue right now isn't whether the DNA belongs to him or not because he already admitted to having sex with her. The issue we should be focusing on is whether the sex was consensual or forced ㅡㅡ
4. [+4,405, -185] Whether he sexually assaulted her or had sex with her, both are illegal since prostitution is also illegal
5. [+3,261, -197] I bet Park Yoochun's a client that all prostitutes hate ㅋㅋ no wonder they're all going after him like this. Obviously some want a piece of the pie but these girls make this type of money in just a few months so I don't think it's just money that they're after. They also lose clients once it gets around that they file lawsuits so there's no real benefit to them for going through with lawsuits like this unless there is real reason...
6. [+1,067, -33] He must've been the rumored black list client in that industry for them to all run after him like this.. tsk
7. [+973, -26] I guess all the room salons are going to be empty for a bit... all the male celebrities are probably shaking in their boots right now ㅋㅋ
8. [+904, -52] Park Yoochun actually used his brains for this. He chose prostitutes specifically because society has a tendency to overlook sexual assault against prostitutes. And by doing it in the bathroom, it makes it difficult to leave evidence like CCTV so he can do it by force and not even bother to pay since there's no evidence in the first place. He probably trusted in his mobster agency to have his back in all of this.