Article: Solo Luna tears up "I hate getting stressed over parts and popularity"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+251, -57] Luna totally exerts her seniority over junior female singers... it's off putting
2. [+224, -29] She claims that she got vocal cord nodules from reacting so hard on variety shows... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't want to laugh but that's hard to believe. Either way, fighting.
3. [+199, -45] Reality of her solo is that it's not even on the charts. SM should focus more on Taeyeon's full album instead.
4. [+36, -5] She's gotten prettier but her self esteem is reaching cockiness levels now. She was off putting on 'Hip Hop People'
5. [+28, -4] This album has proven that she's not meant for solo... her song fell off the charts in just a couple of days. Seems the only girl group member who can go solo in SM is Taeyeon.
6. [+28, -4] How hard did she react that she got vocal cord nodules?;;;;
7. [+27, -4] Her peak days were on 'Mask Best Singer'... she dropped hard after all the plastic surgery.
8. [+23, -2] Looks like she was jealous of having less parts in songs and the other members being more popular.......
9. [+23, -5] I think f(x) has run their course as a group... it is about time that she finds a way on her own, whether it be a solo...
10. [+22, -6] Luna's solo should've gone with something like what Dana sang on Station, then it wouldn't have fallen off the charts so fast... I wonder why all of SM's solos go for such non-public friendly and complex songs other than Taeyeon. It's a waste of Luna's vocal talent...
11. [+15, -2] Are f(x) fans not helping Luna on the charts? But then again, f(x) barely has any fans in Korea, most of their fans are Chinese.