Article: Legal circles claim, "Park Yoochun's reps probably had an under the table settlement with her"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+1,881, -19] Unless you're an idiot, that's what everyone assumed
2. [+1,576, -33] Well it obviously wasn't his first time there, he was just unlucky this time and got caught. There's a saying that a man never goes to a room salon just once. Just how much of his service did he spend drinking at room salons that he had to take so many days off from his service? And like a horny dog, he does it in a dirty bathroom. As if he's any Hallyu star.
3. [+965, -26] For a lawyer to publicly say that on TV like this must mean that he stands by his words because he's looking at a lawsuit otherwise.
4. [+91, -1] Money from the pockets of his fans are going straight into that prostitute...
5. [+77, -3] I wonder how much he gave her? A billion won?
6. [+66, -10] All that woman had to do was turn around and lift her skirt up to make enough money to afford an apartment in Gangnam...
7. [+60, -0] If you're a human being, I sincerely hope that even his fans don't defend his actions
8. [+53, -2] He may have escaped the law but the entire nation no longer has a positive image of him... It's over for him.
9. [+50, -4] That woman won the lottery...
10. [+48, -2] Of course he tried to settle with her. Even if the sex was consensual, the woman could've easily turned it into a case of rape... the longer the trial drags out, the worse it is for Park Yoochun. It's better for him to just give her money and move on. Either way, he has dumb fangirls who will always buy his music no matter what scandals he causes... What he wants right now is for all of this to go away in time and another huge scandal to bury his.
Article: Park Yoochun's dropped lawsuit, staff of the room salon says, "It was a caring atmosphere at the time"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+921, -22] So she got pissed because he tried to leave without paying ㅋㅋㅋ he tried to save a few hundred on the sex but that cost him his entire image and hundreds of thousands in cash instead ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+760, -16] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They went to the bathroom in a caring environment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ *cough cough! Come with me to the! *cough cough* bathroom... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+699, -21] So what they're saying is that the room salon does provide sex as a second level and the woman he did it with was one such woman who provided those services. And since they ended up doing it in the bathroom, he didn't technically take her to the second level and didn't pay so she got pissed and filed a lawsuit... This article only makes his image even worse.
4. [+82, -2] So he tried to get away with having sex with her for free thinking it's his celebrity perk but he ended up paying double the cost in settlement instead ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+74, -4] "Payment is made only when the client takes it to the second level but the sex happened in the bathroom" Aigoo he tried to cheap out and it backfired
6. [+56, -2] He really must've wanted it... I never took him for the type but damn...
7. [+49, -1] So she reported him because she got pissed that he didn't pay for the sex???
8. [+46, -0] This is so embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoochun-ah! Even if you're hanging around prostitutes, at least have some manners! How could you do her in the bathroom and then run away without paying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+34, -2] So the woman got pissed that he thought so lowly of her to do her in the bathroom without even bothering to pay and decided to screw him over with the lawsuit. Not that I'm defending her but they both seem like trash. I have no sympathy for either of them.
10. [+32, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He did her for free in the bathroom and she got pissed ㅋㅋㅋ the class of this scandal is insane
11. [+29, -0] ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ All of this happened because he tried to save a few bucks after doing her ㅎㅎ
12. [+28, -0] Basically she wanted him to pay for doing her in the bathroom but he didn't so she filed the lawsuit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ