Article: Hong Sang Soo's wife, "Adulterer" vs Kim Min Hee's mother "My precious daughter"... kakao talk revealed
Source: Starin via Nate
Hong Sang Soo's wife: Please help me convince your daughter. I am so tortured.
Kim Min Hee's mother: Who do you think is in more pain? The wife of the husband who is having an affair? Or the mother of the daughter who is in love with a married man?
Wife: You do not seem to understand the feelings of a woman who has had her husband stolen from her. Ask anyone around you who would be in the more difficult situation.
Mother: My heart is crying right now.
Wife: Your daughter is an adulterer who has broken up a happy family.
Mother: I raised my daughter preciously. Do not speak ill of her.
Wife: This is not a situation for you to be telling me how preciously you raised her.
Mother: You, too, are the mother of a daughter yourself.
Wife: You do not seem to realize that in this situation, it wouldn't even be enough for you to apologize to me a hundred times over for raising your daughter the way you did and putting my family in this pain.
Mother: The director will return to you soon once he realizes what is right.
1. [+338, -23] The mother is not normal either...
2. [+267, -13] I forget that even an adulterer has a mother too. How can she live life like that knowing what will inflict upon her own parents? Like mother like daughter, it seems.
3. [+237, -10] Hul...
4. [+46, -1] Well here's the reason why Kim Min Hee has no shame committing an affair like this. The mother is not normal for defending her daughter without even bothering to apologize.
5. [+42, -1] And here we were wondering how she could be so shameless, she takes after her mother...
6. [+34, -1] Wow.. so shameless... how can both mother and daughter be this shameless?
7. [+33, -2] As a mother myself, I've come to realize that children are a reflection of yourself. They copy everything from your speech to your character. Seeing the words of Kim Min Hee's mother makes me confirm this now. Is the fact that she raised her daughter 'preciously' all that she has to brag about?
8. [+21, -5] But from the perspective of Kim Min Hee's mother, I understand why she's being like this. The husband can just get a divorce but the situation's different for her daughter. And Kim Min Hee's not the only one at fault here, Hong Sang Soo is just as much to blame too. Why is she taking full responsibility of the blame? And why is her mother being asked of responsibility at all for the actions of her adult 34 year old daughter? The couple is both at fault, and I think if anything, Hong Sang Soo should bear the greater weight of responsibility for not only being older but for being a married man already.
9. [+20, -2] This is just makjang...
10. [+18, -3] But why is the wife being like this to the mother? Shouldn't she be nagging her husband instead right now?