Article: '3 months pregnant' Kahi goes surfing for prenatal care 'brave pregnant woman'
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+932, -22] A pregnant woman is surfing...
2. [+882, -26] I think she's considering this a form of healthy prenatal care but she's on the older end and it's probably better for her to keep things quiet ㅠ she's at the number of months where she should be the most careful...
3. [+765, -16] I'm sure she knows what she's doing but isn't this the time she should be the most careful..
4. [+94, -0] This is no prenatal care... just being dumb;
5. [+92, -1] I've given birth myself and I wasn't one of those types who thought pregnant women should stay home and be extra careful but she's older and she should be treating this new life more preciously. I think surfing's a bit much... taking walks or attending yoga for pregnancies are probably better ideas. You can obviously slip and fall with surfing and things don't always go your way. ㅡㅡ
6. [+79, -0] Normal pregnant women don't do stuff like this ^^
7. [+78, -2] Honestly if you're doing stuff like this while pregnant, doesn't that mean you're not being considerate of the baby's life? Most pregnant women are super careful in case something goes wrong... she's just enjoying her life as is...;;
8. [+69, -0] Aigoo, surfing's a bit much... the exhaustion that mothers feel is completely different to the exhaustion the baby feels.
9. [+63, -0] I've never seen a pregnant woman do stuff like this;;
10. [+63, -1] Scared that this'll make other pregnant women think it's okay. You have to be super careful in the early months of pregnancy~ and especially more so with later marriages and later pregnancies nowadays, the rate of miscarriage has gone up 20%~
11. [+58, -0] Isn't she at the most sensitive time of pregnancy where even a bus shaking should be concerning to her?
12. [+33, -0] I don't think pregnant women should stay home in bed all day but surfing seems a bit much