Article: Jung Yonghwa under investigation for stock manipulation
Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+495, -25] I knew he'd get caught
- He got caught because he's innocent. True masters of stock manipulation don't do stuff that's obvious like this ㅋㅋㅋ he got used by Han Sung Ho
- Han Sung Ho made 70 billion won in stocks and has to pay three times that much in penalties if he gets caught so he made Jung Yonghwa do it too to create a distraction since Jung Yonghwa will only have to pay three times as much as his 400 million won profit. Jung Yonghwa's basically being used as the bullet shield for Han Sung Ho ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+461, -20] I was wondering when news of this would go up, finally it has
3. [+373, -11] Well it's really immoral of if he did it after finding out exclusive company information for that profit...
4. [+54, -3] News of this was already up on Pann ㅋ
5. [+49, -4] When blind items of this was going around, everyone kept saying it was Lee Hongki because Lee Hongki mentioned a few times on TV shows that he should've bought stocks if he knew Yoo Jae Suk was going to join the company. People accused him of jumping the gun... but hey, he was actually clean and it was Jung Yonghwa eating up all the profits behind the scenes ㅋㅋ
6. [+49, -5] Does he not realize how big of a crime insider trades are? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Totally got caught with stock manipulation. That's one of the more serious, mid level crimes out of all the white color crimes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+39, -6] Hul so it was Jung Yonghwa..
8. [+37, -7] ㅋㅋ Bye
9. [+36, -3] If he had just bought it and left it at that, he could've just made up excuses like the price rising when he bought it without thinking but the fact that he bought the stocks right before Yoo Jae Suk signed and then sold them right away leaves no excuse for him.
10. [+33, -2] Kyah, he's going to pay the price for that easy money
1. [+5,847, -99] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a disappointment... he's done for
2. [+4,494, -185] Wow... I was wondering when this was going to be revealed because people kept blaming Le Hongki for it. I'm thankful for this article. Please leave FT Island alone now.
3. [+4,067, -96] Finally his name has been released
4. [+3,284, -115] ㅠㅠ He was perfect and now he's done for
5. [+1,765, -64] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To him, Yoo Jae Suk was just another money making scheme
6. [+1,540, -47] Jung Yonghwa had such a positive image and now that's all ruined
7. [+1,428, -40] Well if his name is being released, then that means he's pretty much confirmed...
8. [+1,378, -38] Finally it's in the media. Farewell~ Your CEO will be joining you shortly~
Article: Jung Yonghwa reps, "We will give a statement once investigations are over"
1. [+114, -4] This actually makes me mad. He was a guest on 'Running Man' and even on 'Infinity Challenge' with Yoo Jae Suk and he dares to use him as a money making scheme?
2. [+89, -1] He used Yoo Jae Suk to make money while sitting on his variety shows and laughing with him... the thought of that gives me goosebumps
3. [+84, -1] How could he even think of standing next to Yoo Jae Suk on 'Infinity Challenge' after using him for money like that?
4. [+19, -1] Yoo Jae Suk joined the wrong company
5. [+16, -2] Don't mess with Yoo Jae Suk
6. [+14, -2] What statement is there to give? ㅋㅋ "I'm sorry"? ㅋ
7. [+12, -3] Farewell ❤
8. [+9, -1] Whether you release your statement now or later, it doesn't matter because your image is done for anyway ^^ stop waiting to come up with an excuse by dragging it out and just put out a statement now