Article: FNC reps, "Jung Yonghwa acquitted of stock purchases with private information... deep regrets"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,585, -170] Yoo Jae Suk, please leave FNC and set up your own one man agency ㅠㅠ
2. [+4,613, -421] He made 200 million won and only had to pay a 20 million won fee... profit!
3. [+2,750, -117] So it was the both of them??????????
4. [+2,087, -141] Their image is already ruined~~~~
5. [+1,225, -51] So Jung Yonghwa's mother supposedly bought the stocks while Lee Jonghyun is claiming he didn't know that what he did was wrong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So many excuses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+970, -33] The industry is so dirty... and why is Lee Jonghyun's name being released so late?
7. [+901, -26] Jung Yonghwa's mother must be some stock genius ㅋㅋㅋ for someone who claims to know nothing about stocks, she somehow managed to pull a 200 million won profit in a week? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she ever decides to delve into stocks professionally, she'll be Korea's Warren Buffett ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+900, -39] So Jung Yonghwa got off by using his mom and Lee Jonghyun is just taking all of the blame himself?
9. [+908, -75] A 20 million won fee for 200 million won in profit... that's hopeless.
10. [+495, -15] His mother has no experience in buying stocks and yet bought 400 million won of stocks in FNC ㅎㅎ she's a baller
11. [+535, -29] Both a stock fraud and an idiot under one agency ㅋㅋ
12. [+506, -27] He sold his mom to get out ㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+489, -23] No matter what, their image won't recover from this
14. [+425, -13] Try to lie all you want but no one will believe you Han Sung Ho and Jung Yonghwa
15. [+442, -22] Jung Yonghwa's acting innocent by blaming it all on his mom? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ridiculous
16. [+375, -16] Congratulations on being acquitted by selling out your own mom
17. [+383, -22] Apparently his mom's a nurse, she's going to need to switch jobs ㅋㅋ
18. [+312, -15] Write a novel, why don't you... we all know the truth
1. [+196, -7] As if he didn't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His mom dropped hundreds of thousands and he's trying to claim she did it behind his back? Ho
2. [+184, -6] So this is the kind of money he uses to brag about buying his parents a car and a house
3. [+167, -3] All of the money they made should be returned since it was made illegally. As if a 20 million won fine is going to do anything, won't even make a dent.
4. [+26, -2] Hmm... So Jung Yonghwa's mother bought the stocks without knowing anything and sold it because they went up. Lee Jonghyun bought them knowing the information and then kept it after finding out that it's illegal... Lee Jonghyun got fined just for knowing that the stock prices would go up.
5. [+22, -1] Stupid fangirls be like "our oppa did no wrong!1"
6. [+19, -0] This ba$tard's almost 30 years old and he's trying to pull the mom excuse? There are hundreds of thousands of dollars being moved around and he really had no idea? As if that's an excuse
7. [+16, -0] Used his mom to earn a 200 million won profit ㅋㅋ
8. [+13, -0] At least Jonghyun admitted his fault but wow, Jung Yonghwa's thicker than I thought... talk about greedy ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+13, -0] Lee Jonghyun didn't even get to sell his stocks yet but he got fined