Article: Only Sejung and Mina? All 9 full of charms, Gu9udan is here!
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+846, -61] Their ages range from '93 to '00... that's a huge gap
2. [+812, -69] Couldn't they have worn something prettier?
3. [+653, -49] That name... and to think Gu9udan was the better of the options...
4. [+596, -68] Sigh... at least it's a hundred times better than Dududu
5. [+477, -65] Yeah, Gu9udan is better than Dududu...
6. [+189, -29] This is pretty bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ;; feels like they felt bad for the leftover trainees and just debuted them all at once
7. [+203, -38] 7 would've been fine, there are too many members and they're not that particularly pretty either
8. [+159, -24] I've been thinking this for a while now and I like them better in IOI ㅋㅋ
9. [+157, -27] I was looking forward to this JellyFish group and they haven't met expectations... I guess the ones left are Fantagio and Pledis...
10. [+141, -25] SNSD and Twice didn't get popular because they're 9 members ㅡㅡ didn't you learn from Nine Muses?
1. [+767, -38] I personally think IOI is a fail of a plan. All of the members are split up now and they're not able to achieve the same impact they had as a group.
2. [+673, -36] I know SNSD hated their group name to the point of crying when they first debuted but.. ㅋㅋㅋ Gu9udan is just worse... they couldn't pick a better name for them?
3. [+284, -15] They looked so pretty in IOI but once they leave the group to perform on their own, they don't look as pretty as they did. Both looks and outfits.
4. [+39, -1] IOI was successful. Got a lot of CFs, a lot of popular viarety shows... that's a lot for a rookie girl group, better than most standard girl groups. It's the members in IOI who left for other groups who are struggling right now. DIA is a flop... Gu9udan's title track is already at the bottom of the charts... Yoo Yeon Jung is... disappeared.
5. [+32, -1] If they're going to have another season of 'Produce 101', it better be with trainees who aren't under any agencies. And make the contracts 1-3 years long. Make sure that it's agency-less trainees who are desperate for this.
6. [+29, -1] Even before 'Produce 101', these girls all had debuts confirmed but they acted like there was no hope for them and cried and whined on the show... what does that make the other trainees who don't have agencies or groups to debut under? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+24, -1] JellyFish probably thought they'd get this girl group huge with Kim Sejung and Kang Mina but they're wrong if they think that....
8. [+22, -8] I bought IOI's album but I'll never buy your Gu9udan album ㅡㅡ
9. [+20, -4] They're definitely not idol faces....
10. [+19, -6] Their visuals are so bad;;; like some of them look like old aunties... it looks really obvious that some lied about their ages. And their song is a mess too... this group is a mess overall